The James Reid Funeral Home in Kingston, Ontario since 1854
Kingston's only Kingston-Family-Owned Funeral Home
Founded in 1854, James Reid Funeral Home is in its fourth generation of the Reid family.
- Traditional funeral services with cremation or burial following,
- Cremation with a memorial visitation and memorial service,
- Memorial reception in the James Reid Reception Centre with the cremation urn present,
- Immediate/direct cremations with simple pricing and free identification,
- A wide variety of cremation products, such as, cremation urns, cremation urn vaults, cremation keepsake urns, cremation jewelery and pet cremation urns.
In addition to our service options we provide:
No matter what your family's needs are, you can trust the professionalism of the Funeral Directors and staff of the James Reid Funeral Home to meet your needs.
For more information on how you can be prepared click here.
Kingston's ONLY Kingston-Family-Owned Funeral Home