Kingston's only Kingston Family Owned Funeral Home
Founded in 1854 and is in its fourth generation of the Reid family.
In past generations funerals were "traditional" which meant visitation, a casket, funeral at a church or in the funeral home chapel. While traditional funerals are still important, but not necessarily “the norm”, James Reid Funeral Home can assist with traditional funeral and all cremation needs.
Cremation is now becoming more acceptable in many cultures and religions and we offer a wide variety of cremation services. Our cremation options help celebrate your loved ones life.
- Traditional funeral services with cremation following,
- Cremation with a memorial visitation and memorial service,
- Memorial reception in the James Reid Reception Centre with the cremation urn present,
- Immediate/direct cremations with simple pricing and free identification,
- A wide variety of cremation products, such as, cremation urns, cremation urn vaults, cremation keepsake urns, cremation jewelery and pet cremation urns.
In addition to our service options we provide:
- Free Preplanning Services, Seminars and Online Planning
- After Care Services to assist with every family's emotional needs following a death
- Extended Care Services to assist with complicated and time consuming estate matters such as Canada Pension applications, insurance claims, Health Care Cancellation and much more
No matter what your family's needs are, you can trust the professionalism of the Funeral Directors and staff of the James Reid Funeral Home to meet your needs.
For more information on how you can be prepared click here.